[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at email@example.com]
Matt’s pick this week goes to Radio La Chusma! A fun mix of a variety of styles of music just waiting to get your party started.
Wednesday, February 24th
- Open Mic Night at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Thursday, February 25th
- Kevin Dean at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Friday, February 26th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- Los Pinche Gringos at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Saturday, February 27th
- Groupo Exito at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM.
- Joe Green at the Antelope Lodge in Alpine, 2:00 PM.
- Radio La Chusma at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Sunday, February 28th
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Tuesday, March 2nd
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
[Do you have a local live music event here in the Big Bend? Share it with the world, email Matt Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also leave it as a comment on this post.]
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios