[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org]
This is Matt Hodges yo’ Ayatollah of Rock a Rollah for the Trans-Pecos Far West Texas type area. I’m bringing a blast from the past for all the homies out there who remember HEAVY METAL AND SHOCK ROCK from the good ol’ days:
Shows this coming week:
Friday, August 6th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Allen Oldies Band at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- The Doug Moreland Show at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM
- Allen Oldies Band at The Railroad Blues at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM
- The Doug Moreland Show at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios