[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at email@example.com]
Red Elvises on Melrose Place
Shows this weekend:
Wednesday, April 14th
Thursday, April 15th
- Ted Arbogast at Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
- Neil Trammell and Marathon Manhorse – Relay for Life Benefit at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Friday, April 16th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- Special Friday Open Mic Night at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Dry Creek Diggers at Padres in Marfa, 10:00 PM.
Saturday, April 17th
- Sheila Marshall Band at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Resonators at Padres in Marfa, 10:00 PM.
Sunday, April 18th
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Tuesday, April 20th
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
[Do you have a local live music event here in the Big Bend? Share it with the world, email Matt Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also leave it as a comment on this post.]
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios