[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Shows this weekend:
Thursday, April 22nd
- Ted Arbogast at Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
Friday, April 23rd
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- The Texas Saphires at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Spindrift at Padres in Marfa, 10:00 PM.
Saturday, April 24th
Sunday, April 25th
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Monday, April 26th
- Jackson Eli at Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
- Tuesday, April 20th
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
[Do you have a local live music event here in the Big Bend? Share it with the world, email Matt Hodges at email@example.com You can also leave it as a comment on this post.]
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios