[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Shows this weekend:
Friday, April 30th
- Groupo Exito on Murphy St. in Alpine, 9:00 PM
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- Liquid Skin at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Doug Scharnberg at Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
- Paul Graybeal and Wendy Wright at Hotel Paisano in Marfa, 7:00 PM.
Saturday, May 1st
- Los Pinche Gringos at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- The Doodlin’ Hogwallops at Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
- South County Jam Project and Low Budget at La Kiva in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
Sunday, May 2nd
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Mariachi Angels Dorados and The Resonators on Murphy St. in Alpine, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM.
Monday, May 3rd
- Ted Arbogast at Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 10:00 PM.
Tuesday, May 4th
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
[Do you have a local live music event here in the Big Bend? Share it with the world, email Matt Hodges at email@example.com You can also leave it as a comment on this post.]
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios