[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at email@example.com]
Just a little something from your Guru of the Guitar to keep the ball rollin’. Last week I hit you guys with a little classic Cooper. Similar theme this week, but with a twist. The Sul Ross students only have so much longer to sing along with this one:
Shows this coming week:
Thursday, August 12th
- Shane Walker at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Find The Nines at Holland Hotel in Alpine, 9:00 PM.
Friday, August 13th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- The Sideshow Tragedy at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- The Resonators at Padres in Marfa, 8:00 PM
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios