[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at email@example.com]
Matt’s Pick this week goes to the Sheila Marshall Band. Get out and enjoy yourself before the holidays begin.
Thursday, December 10th
- Kevin Dean at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Big Kitty at Padres in Marfa, 8:00 PM.
Friday, December 11th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- Stone Honey at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- The Wrecks at Padres in Marfa, 8:00 PM.
Saturday, December 12th
- Sheila Marshall Band with special guest The Doodlin’ Hogwallops at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- The Tone Pirates at The Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
- Butch Hancock at Padres in Marfa, 8:00 PM.
Sunday, December 13th
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Tuesday, December 15th
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
Next Week the only show that I was able to find was Spot performing at the Railroad Blues Thursday night. Also, this will be a free show and just about the last you’ll see until Christmas, so make sure you don’t miss it. Spot’s music can be heard Here.