[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Matt’s pick this week goes to S.P.I.C. and the rest of the punk rock night group. I’ve been wanting to see S.P.I.C. since I checked them out on myspace, but what can I say? I’m big on punk rock. Here’s the Dead Milkmen!
Shows this weekend:
Thursday, February 18th
- Kevin Dean at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Leo Rondeau Trio at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Friday, February 19th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- Band of Heathens at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Saturday, February 20th
- Stephanie Hatfield and Hot Mess at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- The Resonators at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM.
Sunday, February 21st
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- S.P.I.C., The Strange Boys and Chain & the Gang at Padres in Marfa, 8:30 PM.
Tuesday, February 23rd
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
[Do you have a local live music event here in the Big Bend? Share it with the world, email Matt Hodges at email@example.com You can also leave it as a comment on this post.]
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios