[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Not a lot of music going on these last few weeks, but don’t be discouraged – there is plenty more coming. The artists are taking things back to their roots to bring you new and exciting material to remind you why you’ve seen them so many times; and if you haven’t seen them already then you will be in for a treat.
Shows this weekend:
Friday, July 23rd
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- Turnpike Troubadors at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
Saturday, July 24th
- Walt Wilkins and the Mystiqueros at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Johnny and the Cadillacs at Padres in Marfa, 8:00 PM.
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios