[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Not a lot of music this week so enjoy a video!
Judas Priest – Priest Live! – The Hellion/Electric Eye (special thanks goes to Brutal Legend video game for this awesome rewind in time)
Shows this coming week:
Friday, July 29th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Jonny Burke and the Good Moanin’ at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Karaoke Night to benefit the Marfa Volunteer Fire Department at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM
Saturday, July 31st
- Jonny Burke and the Good Moanin at Padres in Marfa, 8:00 PM.
Monday, August 2nd
- Cowabunga Babes at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM.
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios