[Big Bend Live Music is a new feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at email@example.com]
Matt’s Pick this week goes to Brown Betty:
- Brown Betty at The Railroad Blues, 10:00 PM
- The Doodlin’ Hogwallops at Harry’s Tinaja, 8:00 PM
- The Moon Dogs of Marfa at Padres Marfa. 8:00 PM
- Ruben V Band at The Railroad Blues, 10:00 PM. For more information, Click Here
- Open Mic night at Harry’s Tinaja, 8:00 PM.
- The Dry Creek Pickers at Harry’s Tinaja, 8:00 PM
TALK AT TEN can be heard weekdays live at 10 AM and reprised at 6:30 PM, on KRTS 93.5 FM.
- Thursday, July 16: Dancer Molissa Fenley, Marfa Live Arts.
- Friday, July 17: Jay Hopler, Lannan Foundation writer-in-residence, Marfa.
- Monday, July 20: Hank O’Neal, author of “The Ghosts of Harlem,” on jazz music.
- Wednesday, July 22: Steve Bickerstaff of Fort Davis on recent Supreme Court decisions.
For more MPR info, click here.
West Texas Weekly brings you the best in West Texas live music. This is the Big Bend’s only comprehensive list of music gigs.