West Texas Weekly now features a free Big Bend restaurant directory. Advertisers and sponsors will receive preferential listing, but anyone can submit a basic listing for free.
In order to post a free directory listing, comment on this post with your listing.
- Anyone, a fan or a business owner, can submit as many listings as they like. Use a seperate comment for each listing.
- It should be in the following form: Mom’s Cafe– 412 Home Rd., Terlingua, TX (432) 555-2133 $
- Pay attention to punctuation.
- Be sure the information is accurate.
- It must be less than 140 characters.
West Texas Weekly is quickly becoming the go-to source for Big Bend restaurants, diners and cafes. It is the number one Google result for ‘west texas dining’ and does well for ‘marfa dining’, ‘alpine dining’ and ‘terlingua dining’. This directory will be the best and most up-to-date dining directory for the Big Bend.
If your restaurant is interested in becoming an advertiser, learn about the Big Bend advertising services West Texas Weekly provides.