Big Bend dining is a specialty at West Texas Weekly. I strongly recommend the Mural Cafe. Stop in for brunch on Sundays or for lunch during the work week. I had a turkey panini that was nutritious and very tasty (it had a fresh olive tapanade that took it from yummy to sublime). Also, they are serving healthy, tasty Bison Burgers during home games by the Big Bend Cowboys.
We’re a new choice in organic dining here in Alpine, Texas.
Call them at 432.837.3400. Stop by at 104 N. 5th St. in Downtown Alpine. Check out their website.
- We use organic & local ingredients when available
- We recycle & use recycled products
- We filter our drinking & beverage water
- We unplug our electric appliances (except refrigeration) at end of day
- We donate food to local food banks
- We compost
Breakfast & Lunch Wednesday-Saturday
Evenings available for private dining or rental
Special events scheduled throughout the year