[Big Bend Live Music is a feature brought to you by Matt Hodges, Contributing Editor Music. If you have a gig you’d like to share with the world, email him at email@example.com]
Thursday, January 14th
- Kevin Dean at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Friday, January 15th
- Open Mic Night at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
- Jonny Burke and the Good Moanin at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Kevin Dean at La Trattoria in Alpine, 6:30 PM.
- White Denim at the Ballroom in Marfa, 9:30 PM.
- Doug Scharnberg at the Starlight Theater in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
Saturday, January 16th
- The Shades at The Railroad Blues in Alpine, 10:00 PM.
- Groupo Exito at Padres in Marfa, 9:00 PM.
– – –
West Texas weekly brings you the best in West Texas live music. When plan your trip to Marfa, Terlingua or Alpine, get the skinny on Big Bend Live Music and go out there and support local music.
– – –
- DJ Vapocruch & Bowflexx at the Starlight Theater in Terlingua, 8:00 PM.
Sunday, January 17th
- The Dry Creek Diggers at Harry’s Tinaja in Alpine, 8:00 PM.
Tuesday, January 19th
- Big Mountain Boogaloo at Harry’s Tinaja in Apline, 8:00 PM.
– – –
Do you have a local live music event here in the Big Bend? Share it with the world, email Matt Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also leave it as a comment on this post.
– – –
This article is brought to you by these local sponsors:
Railroad Blues The premier live music venue in the Big Bend– Try their world famous Sangria!
La Posada Milagro– Beautiful, unique rooms in the Historic Terlingua Ghosttown
La Junta Exchange– Vintage Clothing, Local Art, Curios